Name: Ann Elliott
Address: Spring Cottage, Spring Lane, Great Horwood, Buckinghamshire, MK17 0QW
Phone Number: 07831 269032
The information we hold
We currently collect and process your name, email address and phone number via the completed contact form. This information is emailed directly to us for our information only. Your details will be kept confidential and safe.
How we collect information and why
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you on our website .Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us as above
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us to send occasional emails, newsletters or blogs which may be of interest to you. We do not, and will not, share this information with any other person or organisation
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on Ann Elliott’s PC. We keep your details for three years and after that period (unless you expressly state that you want us to continue holding your data) we will delete your contact information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of acces s: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification : You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure : You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing : You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing : You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability : You have the right to ask that we transfer your information to you or another party.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at email@example.com, at 079831 269032 or at Spring Cottage, Spring Lane, Great Horwood, Bucks, MK17 0QW
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Helpline number: 0303 123 1113